1. Two adjustable snaps on the front as well as a Velcro strip on either side allow for adjustment with growth.
The Velcro is on the front for the small sizes and on the
back for the large sizes.
2. A long sleeve shirt is all that is required to keep your baby warm.
3. A bib attached to the pouch keeps your baby safe and warm in the sleepsack whenever he or she moves.
Bib and pouch are a single unit sewn to allow
added leg room.
4. Diaper change at night is fast and easy with a
5. Protective zipper cover for under the arm comfort.
6. The logo label is at the bottom.